Monday, April 14, 2008

No photos today - just rain

Didn't even go up there today as the only thing that really happened was drama between neighbour, Stanley and I via many phonecalls about them complaining about the location of the septic tank. They don't want it to smell. As if we would put it anywhere it would smell (coz we would smell it before they would)...

Anyway - much stress and phonecalls later I agreed to move the tank to the middle of the ppty and the drips stay where they are. We didn't have to legally or within the council rules but Stanley wanted to make peace between everyone - his words "we all have to live here".

So - if their dog steps one foot on our property the council dog control are being called! No more Mr and Mrs nice guy. She (the dog) comes over all the time. I have a portable electric fence unit which we are hooking up on Wednesday (along the entry fence way).

Why do people have to be so annoying sometimes.

No comments: