After having been here since Monday morning and having meetings and lunches and dinners for both days, today (Wed) I got to meet up with Cilla whom I met through New Rider forum. I think if you meet up in real life with someone you met on the net you call it a geek meet - but we aren't geeks so I won't call it that. We recognised each other instantly and had lunch in Wholefoods a really cool food court type place in Barkers. It was great to catch up in person and chat about Parelli.
Also - a couple of photos of my hotel room and view form the terrace (which is about the size of a bathmat).




Weather - nice last night - bit cooler today...no rain yet but it's due. It was sunny yesterday and the way everyone was talking about the weather) it even made it into speeches) you would think they don't get sun much in the summer these days here in London.
Off to dinner again tonight - my god I'll have to work hard when I get back to burn off all this food.
4 comments:
we are parelli geeks maybe?
maybe!! :-)
oh yeah and we got told off for having our photo taken in the shop by a member of staff. party poopers!
but it was silly, after the photo was taken they were like Oh you can't take photos in here!... OK...
Post a Comment