Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 5

Well it looks like its my turn to update the blog (Must mean "Bloody Log!" I'm sure).
I was on my way to Parakai so I swung by to have a look at how things looked at the end of the first week of "Progress".
Clifton had done a fantastic job as usual and the pond was almost filled. He is just waiting for a truck to become available to finish the job and move any spare topsoil out of the way.

You can see from the photo that the western boundary fenceline is a lot better now that the mound of spare dirt has been moved back to the original hole. Even if the fence is a bit wobbly.. it doesn't really matter because Vicki plans on an secondary internal fenceline.. Next week I believe. The power box was looking more complete but there is no resolution to the supply "issue" at this stage. I don't really like all this stress where it isn't needed. Someone screwed up but nobody wants to admit it because it will cost someone a lot of money to lay a new line. A new feed would have to run about 200m. I've got a horrible feeling but we'll see.

No comments: