Saturday, December 11, 2010

What's new?


Well - I haven't blogged for ages - so quite alot!! Dante thinks he's the king of the couch... nothing new there...

I've been on a Herbal Life Weight Loss programme and I've lost nearly 10 kilos... yeeha... now I am selling the stuff and all my friends are losing weight too! For all my friends in Oz yes I can sell to you and get it delivered to your door.

It's pretty easy - you replace two meals a day with a smoothie. They are really filling and it's a great way to cut out gluten and still not feel hungry.


Got a new kettle...

When Mum was here for 10 days, she planted up this corner garden for us - how cool is that!

And re-potted my herbs...

The flaxes are all flowering and we have Tuis everywhere!
The baby birds are everywhere too!

We are in drought now again - officially - no rain since September now.... so we've been watering the trees and they are looking fab.

The Pohutukawa trees are flowering!

The veggie garden all replanted and doing just fine.


Mum also weeded round the feijoas and then George put up some wind sheet and they have really come away superbly.

The hay shed was concreted - yay - no more rat tunnels under my hay.

This is Santas present for Carlos - sssshhh - don't tell him.


No comments: