

We headed down to Raglan in September and then again on Saturday just gone... it's now quite warm with a nice cool air early morning and late afternoon. Just my favourite time of the year. It was a bit chilly the day I took the top photo - Raglan is quite a bit cooler than home. The 2nd one though was Saturday and I was too hot in that coming home. Had to put the air con on - aka the vent.

Yesterday we met Shawn and Carlos and Micheal and Carole for breakfast at Andiamo in Herne Bay.

We got there earlier than the booked time of 10.30 (and we'd already been to the hardware store to get some drain guttering stuff for the front of the float park which is getting concreted at the end of the month)... so we decided to get a coffee at the French Boulangre, George snuk in a croissant too as they are very authentic here.

This is my iceplant - I got it a year ago at Mitre 10 in Helensville and stuck it straight in the clay - I have to get some more. We see it from our bathroom window.

No comments:
Post a Comment